Sunday, 5 January 2014

FOTD Cranberry Kisses


Products used:
No7 Mineral Foundation 
Natural Collection Blush in Cloud
Mac paint pot in Bare Study
L'oreal Colour Riche Lipstick in Feeric Fuschia
L'oreal Superliner Perfect Slim 
Lancome Hypnose Star Mascara

I love berry lips at this time of the year, I have to admit I don't usually wear lipstick this bright but I really like the overall look with the winged out eyeliner. I did my makeup like this for new years eve, I think it's a nice look for a night out. L'oreal superliner perfect slim is one of the best liquid liners I've used, it has a really thin pen style applicator which makes lining my eyes really easy. I will also follow up with a review of Lancome Hypnose star mascara, it's becoming a staple in my makeup bag because it gives a lovely fluttery look & adds an amazing amount of volume & length. 
What makeup look did you guys go with for new years eve? xx

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful and glamorous look, the lipstick looks fab on you and it's going on my list of products to try! Xx

    Makeup by Candlelight

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really stunning! I love the lip colour with a simple winged liner look <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful makeup! simple yet stunning! & you are so pretty! i'm jealous! :) And i love your blog! and can't wait to read more! I also followed you on GFC!

    Also I'm new to blogging and i'm trying to meet some fellow bloggers so I'd love if you had some time if you could check out my blog and let me know what you think! it'd be greatly appreciated! And maybe even follow me on bloglovin or gfc if you like and want to!

    thanks so much xoxo Randa
    http://pandaraige.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Rachel...
    I really enjoy reading your blog. It would mean a lot if you check and follow mine if you like.
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nika!
    I just completed the Sunshine award on my blog, and I nominated you to do it next!
    Check it out!
    http://www.lovedesiree3.com/2014/03/the-sunshine-award/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this look, really suits you, the colour of your lips is lush :)

    www.lovetostylexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...