Monday, 11 November 2013

Time For Tea #4

In this edition of time for tea, I wanted to share this amazing Tea I've been drinking from the London Tea company. White tea with Lemon Grass, Sencha & Mate.

Priced at £3.15 for 20 Teabags and available here.

This tea is packed full of lovely, healthy ingredients and I feel super healthy when drinking it. I wasn't sure of the other ingredients in the tea but all I can taste is the lovely lemon flavour of the lemongrass.

If you're after a tea that tastes refreshing and will leave you feeling healthy and refreshed after drinking it then this is a great tea to try!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...