Friday, 15 November 2013

Stocking Filler Idea: Aromatherapy Associates Little Bell

I have always loved the brand Aromatherapy Associates but the price has always put me off a little. I was browsing on their website the other day and I saw the Aromatherapy Associates Little bell priced at £10.00. I thought this would be a good way to try out the brand without spending the earth.

In this cute little bell packaging comes a mini revive morning bath and shower oil. It says on the website this will last around 3 baths, a perfect amount to decide if you really like a product or not I think.

I love uplifting, herbal scents and this is the only way I can think of describing this bath and shower oil. I put 2 capfuls of this in the bath and it instantly fills the room with it's gorgeous scent.

It contains essential oils of grapefruit, rosemary and juniper. It smells incredible and it left my skin smelling lovely after I'd got out of the bath.

I thought this would make a nice stocking filler or secret santa present. It's a great way to get a feel for the brand. Unfortunately (for my wallet!) Ilike this product A LOT and I think I may treat myself after Christmas.

 

10 comments:

  1. lovely :)

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/2013/11/500-holiday-shopping-spree-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely little product. The oils are so luxurious <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It feels like such a luxury when I'm using it, I'll be very sad when it's finished xx

      Delete
  3. You are invited to take part in my "International Giveaway sponsored by Born Pretty Store"
    (Prize: A $30 Voucher)

    Visit: http://beauty-fulll.blogspot.com/2013/10/born-pretty-stores-30-voucher-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, I'll take a look :) xx

      Delete
  4. need to try it :) looks very luxurious .thanks for the follow :) following you back xoxo
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a perfect way to try an expensive product and get a good feel for it xx

      Delete
  5. I really want to try one of the Aromatherapy Associates oils, they sound soooo beautiful! xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are amazing, unfortunatley for my purse I think I will be treating myself when it runs out :) xxx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...