Wednesday, 27 November 2013

Q&A A Day Journal

I love to preserve memories, I have tonnes of photo Albums and memory boxes scattered around my room. I love the idea of keeping a journal but I often struggle for inspiration. I saw this journal titled Q&A A Day - A five year journal on amazon for a reasonable £8.26 and thought it was a perfect way to keep a journal for a solid amount of time and to look back in a few years and see how I've changed.

Th idea is that you answer a question every day for a year, with a few lines to write your answers then you go round again every year for five years. I thought this was a lovely way to look back and see how I change over the years and to hold on to some special memories.

The questions range from the silly such as how much water did you drink today? To more thought provoking questions such as How do you want to be remembered? It's a nice mix of serious and general questions and it will be a lovely thing to keep in the years ahead.

The quality is really good, the pages have a lovely gold edging to them and the cover feels nice and sturdy. This would make a lovely stocking filler for Christmas for someone who likes to make lists and keep a diary. Becuase the questions are short and sweet it's easy to write in every day.

What do you think about keeping a journal? x

 

2 comments:

  1. It's a lovely way to make memories and it'll be nice to keep to look back on xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...