Saturday, 16 November 2013

OOTD, Sweater Weather

Sweater: £18 Tesco - Was it just me or has anyone else felt the temperature plummet over the past week? I decided to bust out the sweater dress today as I fancied wearing leggings but I didn't want to freeze so this seemed like a good option! I love the pattern on the bottom of the jumper - it makes me think of Christmas and the flecked white wool looks really cute.

Leggings: £19.99 Zara - These are the thickest, comfiest leggings I have ever worn - they are really high waisted so they create a clean line and hide my lumps and bumps but fit really well everywhere else.

Anyone else getting out the Christmas style jumpers? Or am I a bit too early? xx

 

6 comments:

  1. So funny - when I'm reading this I'm snuggled up wearing something almost identical, so obviously GREAT choice LOL. Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thank you! Glad your getting festive like me too :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love a good Christmas jumper. And this one isn't in-your-face-Santa or anything, so it is perfectly acceptable to wear in November! (I'd probably wear the latter too though.) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was wondering if it was a bit early, but it's so cosy! :) I think I may be busting out the Santa jumpers as Christmas gets closer as festive knits make me really happy xx

      Delete
  3. It's never too early for a Christmas knit, yours is so cute! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! I really love it, it's really snugly and warm :) xx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...