Saturday, 23 November 2013

OOTD, Nautical or Nice?

Me and my other half went away on a little spa break last weekend and we went out for a lovely meal together. I thought I'd share my outfit of the night...

Top: Rare Clothing - I love the nautical style of this top, the print is plain but it goes with most things. The shoulder detailing is lovely too.

Jeans: Top shop: These Leigh jeans were a present for my Birthday, I like how they fit - they are high waisted but fit like leggings. I usually only tend to wear these on nights out as I like the way they dress up a casual top.

Necklace: River Island - I really like this statement necklace, the coral stones add a nice pop of colour to my outfit.

Hope you all have a good weekend xx

 

10 comments:

  1. I love this look! The necklace is really pretty :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I really love the necklace, it's good for dressing up an outfit xx

      Delete
  2. Great post! I love the nautical look :D

    xoxo

    http://perlasancheza.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!:) me too, it's a cute look xx

      Delete
  3. oo I love your top!
    You have a lovely figure :)

    http://www.iwantfashion.co.uk
    UK High Street Fashion
    Get the latest on high street trends, collections, EXCLUSIVE discount codes and more!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, that's a lovely thing to say :) xxx

      Delete
  4. I loved striped tops, I think they're perfect for night or day and look so chic (and remind me of some lovely Parisian outift :)
    Daniella x

    http://daniella-r.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too, they are great for dressing up and down, thank you for commenting :) xxx

      Delete
  5. Lovely look - I need a nice striped top! X

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, it's a nice staple to have in my wardrobe xx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...