Saturday, 9 November 2013

OOTD, Candy Cane

Today I was in the mood for a bit of colour to break up the dreary weather we've been having in England lately and I opted for this lovely stripey Tesco jumper, my old faithful H&M jeans (which I seem to mention in every outfit post I do - oops!) My favourite Owl snood from Primark and my Cath Kidston handbag.

I find the Autumn/Winter is my favourite season clothing wise, I love knitwear & scarves in general so it excites me greatley when I have the excuse to start wearing all my cosy clothes again!

 

4 comments:

  1. I do love a cosy outfit...especially when it has such gorgeous shades of pink like yours x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I love the cold weather - it's nice to wrap up warm xx

      Delete
  2. Ah your bag is sooooo pretty! I love that print xx
    Gemma // Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love kath kidston prints :) thank you for your lovely comment xx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...