Tuesday, 19 November 2013

NOTD, speckled eggs

Today's nail of the day might seem a bit Easter related but I really liked the look of these polishes together, they remind me of mini eggs.

I used Asda quick dry nail polish in smarty pants as the base colour, It's a lovely mint green shade, it did take a few coats to become a solid colour but with the maybeline the dots polish in chalk dust on top it creates a lovely look. This look was created with only one coat of the top coat polish. I am pretty much in love with this look and I think I'll be wearing it year round & experimenting with different shades, perhaps next time I'll create a look with a Christmas red.

 

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty look - the confetti top coats is so much fun and with the base shade it's a really lovely duck egg effect :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you :) I really like the look of these two polishes together xx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...