Saturday, 2 November 2013

My simple smokey eye...

 

The look above was created when I went out on date night with my other half when we were on holiday. I really liked how my eye makeup turned out and I thought it might be fun to share with you all how I created this look and the products I used.

The first step I took was to sweep a wash of colour over my lid & add a highlight to my brow bone using MAC naked lunch.
Next Iayered a simple silver shadow over naked lunch and blended all over the lid, then I took MAC's black tied and blended it onto the outer corners of my eye and ran a little through the crease.
Finally I lined my eyes with L'Oreal Super Liner - Perfect Slim (Let me know if you'd like a detailed review of any of the products mentioned) and added a few coats of benefit They're real mascara (I'm not a huge fan of this mascara but I need to use this tube up and to be honest it's not really a bad mascara - we just don't get on!)

I hope you enjoyed this slightly different post from me, please let me know If you'd like to see any more eye looks.

 

6 comments:

  1. Such a pretty look - I need black tied! x

    lamourjosie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! :) I love black tied, it creates a lovely smokey eye xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the metallic shine to it - works great with the eyeliner :O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you! I really like the way it turned out xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful! Love the metallic look and you can use eyeliner far better than I can! New follower here:) xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) I was really happy with how it ended up looking, although it took me about twenty minutes to do my eyeliner haha! Thank you also for following xxx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...