Friday, 8 November 2013

Maybeline Brow drama Sculpting Brow Mascara

When I saw this unusual brow mascara in my local drug store I was intrigued to see how I would get on with it - the strange wand quite frankly baffled me and I just wasn't sure if I'd like it or not, after trying this out for a few weeks now I feel I can give this product a better review.
I'm going to be honest, I initially HATED this product, the bulb tip at the end of the wand was far too big for my eyebrows, which resulted in smudgy lines in places I really did not need them and it added no volume at all to my brows.
I left it on to see what the staying power was like and I was impressed with this as it set my eyebrows in place and they didn't move about or go into any kind of crazy shape (as they usually do).
I have found a way which makes me like this product a little more, I apply my HD brows powder to my brows to add much needed volume and then apply this brow mascara over the top to tint them and to set them.

Using this product in combination with my HD brows creates a lovely look and one that stays put.

I probably won't re-purchase this brow mascara as I can't get on with the wand (even when i'm really careful I still end up with brow gel on my forhead!)

If you only purchase this brow mascara to set your brows then you will probably really like this product, however in terms of adding volume I don't feel it does a good enough job on it's own.

It comes in 3 different shades, priced at £4.99 and available online here.

 

2 comments:

  1. What a funny shape! It's not a bad price to try it out but I can't see why they made it such a strange shape.

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a bit weird isn't it? I just can't seem to get on with it unfortunatley! Thank you for commenting :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...