Friday, 1 November 2013

Maybeline Baby Lips



With winter around the corner a good lip balm becomes a daily/nightly essential for me. There is nothing worse than dry, cracked, sore lips and I like to try and prevent them as much as possible. This might explain the wildly unnesaccery collection of about a million lip balms currently tucked into a drawer in my house (oops!).

I just can't seem to resist lip balm & I had seen the Maybeline Baby lips massivley raved about and hyped over in America for the longest time. I was itching to get my hands on them - so when I saw they had come over to the UK i rushed out to my local boots determined to get as many as I could carry...

Or not, my boots was a major disappointment with only mint fresh left in stock. I picked it up anyway and I thought at £2.99 it was a reasonable price to pay.

I have been using this lip balm for a few weeks now and whislt its not quite the holy grail product it seemed to be hyped up to, it is a pretty good product.

It does a good job of making the lips feel moisturised, and the minty flavour is very pleasant, however I do not think this would work well at repairing sore, cracked lips as it's just not strong enough.

I get the most use out of this balm by applying it in the morning before I apply my lipstick - it helps prep my lips & means my lipstick goes on better and looks nicer.

It's available to buy online here and is priced at £2.99

 

2 comments:

  1. I have seen so much pictures of these on instagram they look so good need to grab some <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like using mine before I apply lipstick - I need to find the tinted ones now x

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...