Friday, 22 November 2013

Lush So White Bath Ballistic

Today I'm going to review Lush So White, this is a limited edition bath ballistic only available at Christmas time and I'm so sad that it's not available all year round as it smells pretty darn amazing!

When I saw it in store I thought it looked pretty blah, but the lovely sales girl in store told me that it contains a suprise. Intrigued and in love with the smell (it smells like apples!) I picked one up and plopped it in the bath.

At first not much happened, but then I started to notice the water turning slightly pink...

I turned away and when I looked back the water had turned a lovely deep pink with lots of lovely bubbles...

I love bath ballistics that produce bubbles as well as changing the water colour. The scent was amazing, my whole bathroom smelt of apples and it felt really relaxing. When I got out of the bath my skin felt moisturised and soft, something to do with the bubbles I think. The scent lingered on my skin for ages afterwards.

This has to be one of my favourite Lush products that I've ever used, Mainly because the scent is incredible but also because I love how such a plain looking bath bomb can product such a fun coloured bath.

The only downside? It's only available at Christmas. :( x

 

2 comments:

  1. I've heard so many rave reviews on this, it sounds lovely :)

    AddictedtoOPI

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is! :) it's such a treat, just wish it was available all year round xx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...