Wednesday, 13 November 2013

Loreal Paris 3 in 1 Purifying Micellar Solution

I love micellar water cleansers, but I don't like the price of most of my favourites. So when I saw this L'oreal version for the bargain price of £4.99 (half the price of my favourite Bioderma) I thought I should give it a try.

I think this will be replacing my Bioderma (yes really!) For half the price I think it delivers just as good results that you get from a premium product.

The container is 200ml which is a good size and I find that this bottle will last me about a month. I like to use this cleanser to get the majority of my makeup off before washing my face with my luna mini and my Superdrug tea tree face wash. I say majority - but to be honest after soaking a cotton pad and sweeping this over my face nearly all my makeup is gone.

It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight or oily, just really clean and refreshed. It doesn't have a scent which is nice as I find that some micellar water cleansers with a scent make my skin a bit blotchy.

It has a flip top lid, which makes getting the cleanser on the cotton pad really easy. I'm definatley a convert, it removes make up easily and I haven't broken out at all when using it.

Available to buy online here.

 

16 comments:

  1. This is a very good dupe for Bioderma, although for me Bioderma is still the best :o). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree Bioderma is amazing, this is a good dupe for the price :D xxx

      Delete
  2. Ooh it sounds fabulous! I love that there's a more affordable and easier to get hold of bioderma dupe!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it, it's a really good dupe and is a much nicer price :) xxx

      Delete
  3. It must be good if you are replacing it by Bioderma!! I need to try this out! great review glad i found your blog! now following

    hollydollybeautyblogger.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really really impressed with it, thank you for following & commenting :D xx

      Delete
  4. I've still not tried this yet! I'm a massive bioderma fan so I definitely need to try this out and see if I can save myself some money whilst I'm at it xx

    Gemma | missmakeupmagpie.com ❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's really worth checking out as its seriously good for the price :) x

      Delete
  5. I didn't really like the certain one, but I adored the sensational oil of the same range!

    xoxo,
    Froso
    Style Nirvana

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not heard of that, I'll keep my eye out for that, thank you for commenting :) x

      Delete
  6. i am definitely going to try this out :) XOXO
    www.ambifashion.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really good cleanser, its been really good for my skin xx

      Delete
  7. love this so much! I am onto my 3rd bottle, the only thing i dont like is the size of the hole on top, I think it leaks out way to much product, more than needed. Ive bought a spray bottle to control the flow!

    Kirsty Rockit Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's a really good idea, I might try that - I have noticed if I'm not careful it can end up spilling everywhere, I will definitely re-purchase when I run out as it's a really good product xx

      Delete
  8. I'm so addicted to this range. I feel like it's made such a difference on my skin since I started using this along with the cleaner and toner. I'm always guilty of being a bit lazy with removing my makeup at the end of the day, but this stuff takes it off so well!

    http://hannahheard.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've not tried anything else from the range but I think I will in the future after trying this out! It does such a good job of removing my makeup xx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...