Friday, 29 November 2013

instajunction photo book

 

I love instagram, I like how it makes my pictures look beautiful and proffesional. It's amazing how a simple filter can make such a difference to the photo.

I love looking over my instagram feed but I have always wanted to have hard copies of the photos I have taken. I came across the Instajunction website the other day and immediatley got excited. They offer a variety of ways to print out your instagram photos, you can create photobooks, stickers, magnets, wall decals, polaroid style print out cards and even charm bracelets!

I really like photobooks, I think they are a nice way of keeping all my photos together. I decided to create a large photo book for the reasonable price of £8.99 for 50 photos. I'm really happy with how it's turned out - each photo is printed on thick, matte card and the quality of the photos has come out really nicely. It comes in a spiral bound book with a clear plastic cover.

I have displayed my book on my desk, and am enjoying looking thorugh it when I need a bit of cheering up. It's a nice way to preserve memories through the photos I've taken.

In my order I also received a 15% off code to give to friends. Seeming as you guys are my online friends I thought you might like to take advantadge of this code: FR10BT6X. It gives you 15% off your first order and it's valid till midnight 31st December.

You can find the link to instajunctions website here.

 

2 comments:

  1. That's so lovely, printing photographs makes them that little bit more special <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a lovely way of keeping memories, I'm really pleased how its turned out :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...