Wednesday, 6 November 2013

A Weekend in Shropshire

 

I just got back from a lovely weekend away to Shropshire visiting my Gran and I thought it might be nice to share some of the photos I took whilst we were there. I love the part of Shropshire in which my gran lives, it's so beautiful and unspoilt.
 
We started the weekend off my taking my Grans dog for a walk in the hills...
 
The weather wasn't the greatest, but it was nice to get out and the landscape is so beautiful it didn't matter that it was a bit cloudy.
 
In the afternoon the weather cheered up a little and we all decided to take a trip to Powis castle in Wales, it has the most stunning gardens, and the autumn colours were beautiful to see...
 
I had a delicious lunch of Welsh cakes with melted cheese, bacon and beans...
 
The highlight of the day was seeing this handsome chap...
 
We attempted a walk on Sunday, but unfortunately the weather was really against us and we had to abandon this idea!

I had a wonderful weekend, it was busy but it has left me feeling calm and happy.

 

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous photographs, it looks like a beautiful escape <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment! :) it was a lovely break, really want to go back now though xx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...