Saturday, 26 October 2013

Time for Tea #3 Twinings Cleansing Fennel

After over induldging a little bit too much on my holiday I was feeling quite sluggish and bloated, I spotted this pack of Twinings cleansng fennel tea in my local supermarket & I decided to pick it up.

Fennel is good for aiding digestion and is best drunk after a meal. It has helped me to feel less bloated and I find myself not feeling too hungry between meals so I'm snacking less too!

I picked this pack up for a very resonable £1.79, I hadn't tried this variety of tea before so I was keen to try and get the cheapest price possible. I have to admit, the taste & smell did take a bit of getting used to (if you don't like an aniseed type taste, then this really is not for you). Now I've got used to the taste I am really enjoying this tea. It's an unuasual one, but it's really growing on me - it's got the added bonus of making me feel healthy too!

 

6 comments:

  1. this sounds amazing! we love our teas, especially chamomile and green tea :)

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do really like chamomile tea, its lovely and relaxing! thank you for your comment xxx

      Delete
  2. I love twinings tea always buy lemon green tea and the detox ones just amazing <3

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lemon green tea is lovely and refreshing, I don't think I've tried the detox versions - I'll check that out! thank you for commenting :) xxx

      Delete
  3. Hmm... not sure I'd be able to stomach to taste/smell of fennel. I much prefer sweet black teas and green teas! But seems like it's really working for you! :)

    xo, alison*elle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It took me a lot of getting used to, but I quite like it now :) thank you for commenting xxx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...