Wednesday, 2 October 2013

Time for tea! 1. Teapigs Tummy Tonic

 

With winter well and truly on the way I find myself drinking more and more tea. I'm not usually one to drink black tea, but I love any kind of herbal tea blend. I'm going to start a little series on my blog, I don't know how often I'll be posting a new review as I usually make sure I drink all the tea bags before buying a new one. Let me know if you like these kinds of posts as I know it's different from my usual.

Today I am going to review Tea Pigs tummy tonic peppermint leaves. Priced at £3.49 for 15 tea bags it is a little on the pricey side. If you are not sure if you will like this you can purchase 2 teabags in a sample pack for £1.19 on the teapigs website.

I love the taste of peppermint tea, I find it leaves a really nice cooling sensation in my mouth. Peppermint is good for digestion, hence the name tummy tonic. It is said to be good if you are feeling queasy too. The reason I purchase peppermint tea is for the fact that I find it helps to calm and relax me, especially when I'm feeling a bit worried or anxious.

I'd recommend this tea if you like mint flavours, and are looking for a Caffiene free alternative to tea. Teapigs is a really good brand as they use all natural ingredients and use actual mint leaves in large bio-degradable pyramid tea bags, this alows the tea to infuse better & offers a stronger flavour.

I usually brew this tea for about 4-5 minutes as I find this really brings out the mint. If you suffer from tumy troubles or like me sometimes feel anxious, then I'd really reccomend this yummy tea.

Rachie x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...