Wednesday, 9 October 2013

September birchbox

 

 

This is a mega late posting of last month's Birchbox but I only received mine in the post last week. I re-opened my Birchbox subscription and they sent me the box for the month of September. I like reading initial impression reviews of these beauty boxes so I thought I would hop on the bandwagon and do an initial impressions on my Birchbox every month and then follow up with mini reviews on each of the products in my birchbox once I have tried them out a little. Let me know if you guys like this idea?

Onto the Products I received in the September box, I had initially seen spoilers of what was in the September box online and I liked the look of all the products I saw. When I got my box I was super happy as I got all the products I really wanted to try. In my box I received:

  • Reverence de Bastien Nail Polish (£16.00 full sized product). I was really pleased to get this nail polish in a deep grape colour, it looks like the perfect colour for this time of year, and it's also a full sized product which is a happy bonus!
  • Bioderma Sensibo H20 Minature (Full size £9.99) I love micellar water cleansers, they are what I use on a daily basis to remove my makeup before I wash my face. I've already tried this holy grail of micellar water cleansers and love it so I am glad to have this handy little travel size, I'll probably pack this in my washbag for my holiday!
  • Model Co Party Proof Lipstick In Kitty (£15.50 for a set of 3) This looks like a good lipstick for work, it's subtle muted peach colour and I am looking forward to testing out it's staying power.
  • Aromatherapy Associates Revive Body Gel (Full size £37.00) I think my bank balance is going to hate me once this sample has run out as I am hooked on the smell alone at the moment! It smells so so so good. I tried this out briefly on the back of my hand and it left the skin feeling cool & tingly. I am looking forward to trying this out after a morning shower to wake me up!
  • Molton Brown Ylang Ylang Nourishing Body Lotion (full size £18.00) Another amazing smelling product in my Birchbox, I love Molton Brown as a brand and I like trying out their products so I am excited to try this out. (I think this will also be coming on holiday with me!)
  • Lifestyle extra: Green & Blacks White Chocolate: (Full size £2.29) All I can say is that this was yummy and it was gone very quickly after these photos were taken!

I am initially very excited about this box, it has a good variety of products with some brands I've never tried before. I will be back shortly with mini reviews on each of the products once I have used them a bit more.

Let me know if you like these kinds of posts!

Rachie x

 

2 comments:

  1. It looks like a lovely box, love the addition of the chocolate - yummy! <3

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy with this box, I will use every single product! I'm looking forward to trying them out a bit more :) x

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...