Tuesday, 29 October 2013

OOTD, Wrapping Up

 

I am a pretty girly girl, I love pinks, pastels & florals make me happy. This outfit kept me warm as the winds swept in this weekend, whilst still allowing me to feel girly.

Oversized Jumper - TKmaxx. I love the fit of this jumper, it has fitted sleeves but has a loose, slouchy feel to it. On days when I'm feeling a little insecure about my weight this jumper is perfect as it skims over my lumps and bumps. I love the pocket detailing on this jumper and the scallop detailing on the bottom.

Scarf - h&m. h&m do amazing scarves, again I was going for the oversized theme, as when this scarf is folded out it creates a h-u-g-e square. It adds a nice pop of colour as the centre of the flowers are fluroscent yellow.

I'm making the most of the last of the October sunshine before the days start getting shorter and the nights longer. Theres something about the dark nights that makes me feel sad, I can't wait for the long evenings to hurry up and come back already!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...