Wednesday, 23 October 2013

October Birchbox First Impressions

 

This month's Birchbox is another Blinder, I'm so impressed/excited with my box I couldn't wait to show you what I got this month...

We received 5 products and two lifestyle extras, I love this about Birchbox, they always seem to add in a little extra every month - it's a nice addition to the box and makes me feel I'm getting more for my money.

In my October Box Was:

Dr Lipp Nipple balm for lips: I have heard of this cult lip balm and I am so excited to try it out. My lips are starting to get dry as it's starting to turn colder so it will be nice to try out a heavy duty Lip product.

Laura Mercier Foundation Primer Radiance: This was definitely the product I was most excited to see in my Birchbox, I have never tried anything from Laura Mercier but always see reviews online about how good the primers are, so this will be a welcome edition to my beauty routine. This primer is said to create a soft focus & radiant finish.

KMS California Hair Play Makeover Spray: This is essentially a dry shampoo, I personally don't get that much use out of dry shampoo's as my hair is more on the dry side but I will try it out when my style could do with a bit of a revival.

The Balm Cosmetics Staniac: I love lip stains as they last longer than a gloss or lipstick and I like the Balm as a brand. This is a lovely cherry red stain that can be used on the cheeks and lips. I think I will probably stick to using this on my lips as I am a bit useless when it comes to applying cheek stain (hello clown cheeks!).

Bluemandarines SkinLife Energetic Cellular Cream: A lovely light moisturiser which is said to brighten, refresh and protect the skin - it also smells amazing!

Lifestyle Extras: Eyelash Curler, this looks like a nice sturdy eyelash curler - always handy to have on the go!

Egyptian Magic Sachets: I have never heard of this product and I am excited to try it out - it's a multi purpose skin healing cream that can be used either on the skin or in the ends of your hair as it transforms into an oil when rubbed into the hands.

This months box was titled The Beauty Buzz box and I can see why, there are some cult favourites in this box and a few I haven't heard of but am so excited to try!

Check out the Birchbox website here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...