Friday, 4 October 2013

My Casual Cosy Autumn Essentials

 

Cardigan: £16 Asda: My favourite thing about autumn & winter is that it means that it is acceptable to start wrapping up in cosy knitwear! I am a huge knitwear fan, theres something so nice about being all snuggled up in an over sized cardi and this is where this cardi comes in. It has a slight open weave & fine silver glitter thread running through it. It is over-sized whilst still retaining a nice girly edge. I can see this cardi being worn alot over the winter!

Scarf: £3 Camden Market: I actually purchased this scarf about this time last year when I went on a trip with my nanny to Camden Market. I had never been before and couldn't believe how inexpensive it was! This scarf is lovely and comfy as its nice and big. I love the pattern & the mix of blue and gold.

Boots: £34.99 TKmaxx: I recently showed these boots in a haul post and I haven't had too much chance to wear them yet, however I know they are going to be constantly on my feet throughout the winter time. They have a lovely warm lining and are so comfy!

As you can tell my Autumn essentials are mainly based upon comfort & warmth. As long as I'm comfy I'm a happy bunny!

What are your Autumn Clothing Essentials?

Rachie x

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...