Sunday, 13 October 2013

Lush The Comforter Bubble Bar

 

 

I have to admit - I do love a lush bath! Theres something about lush that just makes me feel so relaxed and pampered. Even walking past my local lush instantly makes me happy and think of warm relaxing baths with a good book to read (my idea of bliss!).

I had heard a lot about their comforter bubble bar, it is highly regarded as a Lush classic and I had seen many a blogger and youtuber rave about how yummy it smelt. When I was last in my local lush I decided I would see if this little bar of deliciousness really lived up to the raves I had seen and heard online.

It is a pink and white bubble bar, with a pretty swirly pink pattern running through it. It smells of blackcurrants and it really does make you feel all cosy and comforted the minute you smell it, It really is a little bar of pure indulgence! It's priced at £4.50 which is on the more expensive side but I cut my bubble bars up into chunks so I get the most value for my money.

Available online here.

As you can see from the above pictures, it turns the water a deep pink colour with lots and lots of bubbles. I managed to get a decent amount of bubbles just with a quarter of the bar so I was really impressed with that! The smell is amazing, the blackcurrent smell lingers around the room and it stays on your skin for ages afterwards. It left my skin feeling really soft and moisturised too which was a lovely bonus!

I will most definatley be re-purchasing this bubble bar as it is perfect for this time of year. There is nothing nicer than having a lovely pampering bath with this when the days start to get shorter and the air turns colder.

Rachie x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...