Friday, 25 October 2013

Lush Christmas Eve bubble bar

 

As you probably know from some of my previous posts, theres nothing I like more than a nice relaxing bubble bath. It's the only time I get 100% to myself and there's nothing I like more than sinking into a hot bath with a book. To help aid my relaxing time I like to add in a Lush product now and again.

Today I'm going to review a bubble bar from their Christmas Collection, I know it seems like christmas is miles away but I took one smell of this bubble bar and knew I couldn't wait.

The bubble bar in question is Christmas Eve, as you can see from the pictures above its a purple bubble bar with a yellow crescent moon on it. It smells of Jasmine, which is one of my all time favourite scents. The scent fills the room and lingers on the skin afterwards.

The bubble bar itself was lovely and moisturising and my skin felt really soft afterwards, I was slightly disappointed with the colour it turned my bath, or lack of to be more precise. I expected my water to turn a dark indigo or a sunny yellow and instead...

It hardly changed at all! I can't moan too much though as it did produce lots and lots of lovely bubbles.

I don't know if I just got unlucky with this bubble bar, or they just aren't meant to turn the bath water a different colour but I see that as all part of the reason for buying a product like this from Lush. Other than my colour changing grumbles I'd recommend this bubble bar if you fancy an amazing smelling bath time treat!

Priced at £2.95 and available online here.

 

4 comments:

  1. I've read quite a lot of disappointing reviews about the seasonal bath bombs - either that they lack color or scent or that it's far too much of it. I don't know since I haven't tried the products I got yet but I've got high expectations since I usually love Lush bath products, fingers crossed they're brilliant! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really hope yours are ok! I wasn't too disappointed with this one as it smelt amazing but it would have been even better if it had changed the water colour xxx

      Delete
  2. nothing ends the day better than a nice bubble bath!

    http://mkstyleramblings.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! It's my favourite part of the day! :) xx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...