Saturday, 5 October 2013

Fiorelli Hope Bag

 

Today I wanted to share a recent purchase of mine that also supports a cause that is close to my heart, cancer research UK.

The Fiorelli hope bag comes in a variety of colours and is priced at £20, £5 of which is donated to cancer research uk. They have other styles of bags in the hope range available on the fiorelli website. I picked my bag in the watermelon colour, which has silver hardware with a navy & white trim. The side of the bag has a lovely textured beige panel. I think it's a really nice touch and adds a luxury feel to the bag.

It has a long strap as well as grab handles, this is good because i can either wear it on my wrist or over my shoulder as a cross body.

If you are looking for a nice, well made hand bag that doesn't break the bank and donates some of the profit to a great charity, then I can't recommend the hope bag enough!

Rachie x

 

2 comments:

  1. This bag is soo cute, sporty but still elegant - jealous! Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really like it! It's become a bit of a staple, I wear it all the time xx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...