Friday, 18 October 2013

Date Night OOTD

My boyfriend and I are currently on holiday and we fancied a little date night whilst we were away, We did a quick trip adviser search, found a cosy looking pub and bundled out the door. I had the best steak I've ever tasted and he had hake & chorizo. Full to bursting we waddled out to the car came home and snuggled in front of the telly, it was perfection!

I wanted to share my outfit of the night with you all:

My Jeans are from H&M here. I have owned these jeans for about a year and they are most definatley my go to pair. They fit well and offer extra room for eating lots of yummy food!

Top: Primark (not online). This top cost me an amazing £4! I love the loose fit and the pattern is really cute.

Cardigan Hollister (not online). I love the frill detailing on this cardigan, the sleeves are fitted so it gives some shape but still looks flowing and pretty.

Rachie x

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...