Saturday, 19 October 2013

Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara

 
I featured Cliniques bottom lash mascara in my September favourites & I wanted to share a more detailed review of why I love it so much!
I have to admit, before I owned this product I was a little sceptical, I thought it was a bit of a gimmick and not something I'd ever use. I'd seen so many youtubers rave about this mascara - the hype got the better of me and one day when I was browsing the Clinique counter I decided to go for it and see whether it lived up to the hype....
For me, it most certainly does and I can totally understand why it has received so many good reviews. Firstly, the packacging is gorgeous - it's a silver tube with silver flowers imprinted on the tube. It is really girly and fun and I like the way it looks. The tube itself is teeny tiny you get 2ml of product, which seems a ridiculously tiny amount but because of the wand size I find this mascara lasts just as long as any of my others.

Because it has such a small brush it makes application to the bottom lashes easy and i find it is very easy to control. As you can see from the above photos the wand is made up of lots of tiny bristles that make sure that each of your lower lashes gets coated evenly.

In terms of staying power this is where the mascara really comes into it's own... this mascara lasts on me all day and simply doesn't budge! It doesn't smudge or flake - something that I find a lot of other mascaras do.

Below is a picture of my normal mascara applied to my Lashes and with Clinique bottom lash applied to the lower lashes:

As you can see it looks nice and natural, but still coats every lash and helps my eyes to look bigger.

I will most definatley be repurchasing this mascara, with a price of £12.00 its not exactly budget, but its not too purse breaking either! It's unlike anything else that I've tried. It opens up my eyes, doesn't smudge and is easy to apply.

Available to purchase at Clinique counters and online here.

Rachie x

 

10 comments:

  1. I'd love to try this just to see if it's as good as they say. I don't usually have a problem with applying mascara to the lower lashes, but sometimes I do get smudging so a product that eliminates this is always welcome for me :O). Xx

    http://makeupbycandlelight.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so impressed with it, I don't notice any smudging with it at all - thank you for commenting! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is the strangest brush that I've ever seen. hehe Maybe it'll be the next big fad! You have pretty eyes and lashes!!

    http://ah-hadesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit, it was a bit strange at first but now I'm used to using it I love how easy it is to apply! Thank you for your lovely comment! :) xxx

      Delete
  4. Wow in need this it looks stunning on you and gives full thick lashes will be getting this great review x

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your lovely comment! :) I think this is going to be a permenant re-purchase product for me! Xx

      Delete
  5. Thankyou for the lovely comment on my blog!

    I absolutely love this mascara, havent actually tried anything that doesnt give you fall out other than this!

    Frankie xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Your welcome! :) your post really helped me and made me feel better about things! I really love this mascara too, it's unlike anything else I've tried! Xxx

      Delete
  6. I really want to give this a try, most mascaras smudge on my bottom lashes so this sounds great!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the only mascara I've found that doesn't smudge under my eyes, I'm hooked! :) xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...