Monday, 28 October 2013

Camden Market Shopping Day

I am very close with my nan, we often go on day trips together & when she asked me if I fancied coming along with her to Camden Market I jumped at the chance.

I think Camden Market is one of my absolute favourite places, the mix of people, food & cultures is what makes this place simply amazing. Every turn there is something new and exciting to see. There is nearly every cuisine available and the smell of yummy food wafts around the air. I did do a little bit of shopping and bought a few things, I will share what I bought in a separate haul post - I wanted to share my photos I took on the day, I hope you enjoy!

Overall, we had a fantastic day out, although my legs are very sore after lots and lots of walking about! What's your favourite thing about Camden? xx

 

2 comments:

  1. Ah I've never been to Camden but I sooooo want to, it sounds like such an amazing place. Such lovely photo's xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is such an amazing place to go! There's literally so much to see & the food is incredible! Thank you for your lovely comment xxx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...