Wednesday, 30 October 2013

Camden Market Haul

If you saw my recent post on my trip to Camden Market, you will know I did a little bit of shopping whilst we were there and I thought I'd show some of the bits I picked up:

I picked up this adorable little trinket box for £1.99 - I love the mirror detailing,It is currently housing my hair grips on my dressing table.
I couldn't resist this lovely bird cage necklace which I picked up for £5. It has a long chain so will look nice with plain tops to add a bit of detail to an outfit.
I have a big obsession with scarves, I love the colour and the bird and feather detail. This was a bargain at £3.
This is such an unuasual jumper, it's quite girly but edgy at the same time with the grafiti detailing. I am looking forward to wearing this on lazy days as it's got a lovely cosy lining.
I love the design on this top, I like deer and thought it was different to anything else I own.
 

Please excuse the creased appearance of the above jumper - I haven't had a chance to iron it yet but wanted to show it in this post. I am in love with this sweater, the pocket detail is so cute!

Rachie x

 

2 comments:

  1. Great haul! I love the trinket box and scarf :) x

    sleeplesswithsienna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! I had so much fun in Camden - I'll definatley go again! :) xx

    www.ohsoaddictedtobeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...