Monday, 21 October 2013

Barry M Natural Glow Palette

I'm a neutrals girl through and through! I love browns, bronzes, and shimmery whites and silvers. This paletter has all of my favorite shades and I'm finding this palette creates a lovely natural eye look.

I have previously tried the Barry M Glitter dusts and have been impressed with their price and pigmentation. This palette is priced at £6.49 which is very reasonable as you get 6 eyeshadows and a pretty pink blush.

When I first got this palette home I was a little dissapointed as when I swatched them on my arm they didin't appear to be pigmented and I had to swatch them quite heavily to get any kind of colour pay off. I left this palette for a few days then had a play with my brushes and this made all the difference, they seemed to pick up the product better and I got the lovely, creamy, pigmented shadows I hoped for!

My favourite shade in the palette is the one next to the blush, a lovely bronzey brown shade with gold elements running through it. I like to apply this in the outer corner of my eye and it creates a lovely, natural smokey eye.

I'm really enjoying using this palette and it's becoming a palette I'm reaching for more and more.

You can purchase the palette online here.

 

6 comments:

  1. I spotted this in Superdrug the other day and wondered if it was any good or not but I think you've swayed me, and for the price it sounds like a great buy! Lovely review

    Claire | AgentSmyth

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. After giving it a second go I'm really impressed with it - it makes my daily eye make up a lot easier as all the colours I like are in one palette :) xx

      Delete
  2. Oh this looks lovely, the colour selection is pretty perfect!

    Jennie xo | sailorjennie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, they really are the perfect neutrals :) xx

      Delete
  3. this looks so similar to the urban decay neutral palette but the price is much better!

    Kirsty Rockit Style

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I haven't tried the naked palette but I I have always wanted to, but the price has always put me off a little -this is a great way to get a similar product at a much better price! Xx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...