Sunday, 29 September 2013

The Daily Face

On atypical work morning I usually have about 15 minutes to put on my makeup, I'm going to be honest I could give myself a lot longer but who doesn't love to hit the snooze button 1 or 6 times a morning? 
For this reason I like my makeup to be simple but still look presentable and professional and below I will show you my daily product essentials:


For base, I use the Garnier 5 second perfect blur, I like this as it helps my foundation to keep in place and means I don't end up looking shiny & patchy at the end of a particularly busy day! 
Next I apply my foundation - Chanel Perfection Lumiere, I use this as it blends easily and seems to last all day with this primer. Without the primer however, its a different issue (I will write a further review on this product soon). 
For blush I use one of my MUA blushes, today I used the shade bon bon. I find them to be of good pigmentation, they apply easily and last on my skin for most of the working day. I usually switch between this and my benefit sugar bomb blush. 
Bronzer is the next step, I have recently started to use the Bourjois bronzing primer - I know it says its a primer but I like to use it both as a primer and as a bronzer. Today I applied this as a bronzer to contour my cheeks, but on days where my skin is looking a little dull or pail I will use this as an all over base. (Review coming soon!)
On a weekend I will usually fill in my brows with the HD brows powder but I find on a work day I don't usually have time for this - In steps my benefit speed brow, it is ever so slightly tinted so whilst it sets my brows in place it adds a little bit of definition.
I like to keep my eyes simple so I put a little bit of my mac paint pot in bare study on my lid to add a wash of colour. I then use my YSL shocking mascara on my upper lashes & my Clinique bottom lash mascara on the bottom lashes. I love this as it means my mascara doesn't end up all smudgy by the end of the day. 
Finally I put on a bit of lipstick (if I have time!) today I wore natural collection Pink Orchid, a lovely deep pink & a bargain at £1.99! 
Once this is applied I will usually give my face a quick spritz with my avene thermal water & I'm good to go!

What are your daily face essentials?

Lots of Love till Next Time... Rachie x 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...