Monday, 30 September 2013

September Favourites

I feel like September has absolutley flown by! This time of year is my favourite as it means I can start snuggling up in my cosy jumbers and boots.
This is my first favourites post and I am going to be talking about beauty, skin care & lifestyle favourites.
First up is my beauty favourites:
MUA Highlighter: I have had this highlighter for a little while now and I like to use this for nights out & when my face needs a bit of a pick-me-up. It's a lovely pink champagne coloured highlighter, that adds a lovely hint of shimmer to the face.
MAC Lipstick in Bombshell: This is my favourite lipstick from mac, it is a pink toned lipstick with golden undertones. It suits my medium-fair skin perfectly and is nice to add a pop of colour to the lips.
Benefit Speed Brow: I recently mentioned this in my daily face post and I have re-discovered how much I enjoy using this product and how simple it is to use. I just put a little bit of this on my eyebrows and they are set in place all day.
Clinique Bottom Lash Mascara: I started using this after seeing reccomendations on youtube from Tanya Burr and how much she liked the product. I thought it might be a bit of a gimmick but its a wonderful addition to my eye makeup as it stays in place and doesn't smudge or flake, it makes my eyes look wide open and more awake.
Now onto the skincare Favourites:















Avene Thermal Spring Water: I use this in the evening before and after moisturising as I find this helps my moisturiser to sink in. It feels cooling and soothing & can be used for all kinds of different purposes.
Tea Tree & With Hazel Shine Control Moisturiser: I have recently added this moisturiser to my daily skin care routine, I always struggle with moisturisers as they generally tend to be to heavy for my skin & this causes me to break out. The antibacterial properties of tea tree and the fact that this is a gel consistency means that I have had no breakouts since using this & my skin feels hydrated and comfortable.
Finally a look at my Lifestyle favourites:


Brita Filter Water Bottle: I have been feeling under the weather recently and my doctor said it could be due to not drinking enough water, I picked this water bottle up in boots for half price.The basic idea of it is that you can fill it up with tap water & it filter as you drink. It has a 600ml capacity so I aim to try and drink 2-3 fill ups. It comes with a straw so it is easy to drink one handed.

Animal Crossing New Leaf: I am a girl who loves video games, I have always been that way and I find that animal crossing is a lovely way for me to sit and relax and leave the world behind for a little while. My town is called Aurora & I am loving developing my town.

Galaxy Smooth Milk: Three words... tastes like heaven! It's more melt in the mouth than normal galaxy and it makes me feel all warm and cosy inside when I eat it.

What are your September favourites?

Rachie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...