Saturday, 28 September 2013

A Little Saturday Haul

Yesterday was without a doubt, the best day of the month... yes I am talking about payday! 
I am off on holiday in a few weeks with my other half and I wanted to get some bits and pieces for when we go away, my first stop was boots & the body shop:


As you can see I went a bit Soap & Glory Crazy, I am yet to try any of these products (apart from the hand maid which is my favourite hand sanitizer) so expect to see a review on these soon! I picked up the calm one calm all bubble bath (I love the body wash in this scent) I am looking forward to having lots of relaxing baths with this when we go away. 
I was going to pick up the clean girls body wash (which is the same scent as above) but it was sold out in my boots so I picked up the sugar crush body wash instead. All I can say is it smells in-credible! I cannot wait to try this out - It has a lovely fresh citrus scent, perfect for a  pick me up in the morning!
I wanted to try out the shampoo & conditioner from Soap and Glory but I didn't want to spend around £6 pound each in case I wasn't a fan, these mini sized versions will be perfect to try out and are a good size for taking away with me. 
It was 3 for 2 so I picked up my favourite hand sanitizer hand maid for free! It smells so good, much nicer than most alcohol based hand sanitisers that I have tried.
I then picked up this tea-tree primer from the body shop, I am a real lover of tea tree. To me it is such a nice natural smell & it has really good antibacterial properties. I have read good reviews of this online so I am very keen to try this out! I'll let you know in a separate post how I get on. 

Next I popped into TKmaxx & Primark to pick up a few holiday essentials: 




Can you tell I'm not going on a holiday abroad? :)
I picked up a pair of the above bear paw boots in TKmaxx, I have just thrown out my last pair which I have had for three years, which shows how long wearing and good quality these boots are, They have a super-cosy lining & will be perfect for keeping my tootsies warm when the cold weather comes in. I also picked up a pair of cosy socks from Primark, these will be perfect with boots when we go for walks along the beach on holiday. I really hate having cold feet and hopefully these will prevent that. 
Finally I picked up a super comfy pull over, this was in the pyjama section of primark and will be lovely to cosy into when it starts to get a bit colder at night. 

I hope you enjoyed reading this post, what pay day treats did you get this month?

Lots of Love Till Next Time...
Rachie xxx 






2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I seriously can't wait till it gets cold enough so I can wear it! :) x

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...