Sunday, 26 May 2013

Revlon Photo ready BB cream in shade light...


Hi everyone! I’m so sorry for the lack of posts over that past month or so – I have had a few things going on in my personal life that have taken priority but I am now back to blogging which is very exciting!
Today’s review is going to be of Revlon Photoready BB Cream, You may have previously read my review of No7’s BB cream (read that review here) and you may know I wasn't totally impressed by it so when I saw that Revlon had bought out a BB cream I thought I’d give it a try.

It comes in three shades, light, medium & dark – it’s described as a skin perfecter and has an SPF of 30, which I was really impressed with. The shade range is a little disappointing, I originally tested the medium shade when in boots and found this was a touch too dark and the light is a touch to light on my skin, which is a little annoying. I have found that I can darken it down with the use of bronzer & once this step is used it looks lovely on the skin.





As I said earlier it markets itself as a skin perfecter, I find that it’s a nice thick consistency that provides a light to medium level of coverage which evens out the redness I get on my cheeks and helps to correct the yellow tones of my skin. I find that my skin generally looks more even and naturally glowy with the use of this product. It wouldn’t be a good product for you if you want a more heavy coverage. Whilst I usually like my foundations to be higher in coverage in the winter, in the summer months I much prefer a lighter, more natural finish – something this BB cream does really well.

It leaves a dewy finish to the skin – I usually like to matte this down a bit with a touch of loose powder, this also helps the product to stay on for most of the day. I put this on my face at 7am before work and it is still in place at 6:30pm when I get back home. Overall I am really impressed with this BB cream, it looks natural, provides a good level of coverage & stays on the skin without the need for a primer.

Priced at 9.99 and available here:

Rachie xxx

1 comment:

  1. I love how natural this BB cream looks compared to some of them - it's the only one I've ever gone back to :) Luckily (or not so luckily) I'm so pale I don't have the same problem shade-wise !

    Jodie xo
    What Would Audrey Wear?

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...