Monday, 1 April 2013

Rimmel Apocolips Lip Lacquer...

I seem to be running a theme of lip product reviews lately, purely because there are so many good long wearing lip products being launched at the moment & I have another beauty I wanted ot share with you guys! 
Rimmel have recently launched their Apocolips Lip Lacquers priced at a very reasonable £5.99 and available here. Designed to last like a lipstick & produce the shine of a gloss, I'm so glad I picked on up as I love them! I picked mine up in the shade celestial - a dusky pink, which is perfect for a natural daytime lip. 






The packaging is lovely, a glossy black tube which gradiates into a transparent finish which shows the true colour of the product in the tube. This pink shade is a little darker then I would usually go for but I was keen to try out something new. 



As you can see it's a lovely dusky pink colour on the lips which is perfect for a nice neutral lip (I have been wearing this at work as it lasts all day & is a nice subtle colour). It is incredibly long wearing - the colour sets on my lips and the gloss lasts on my lips all day. It doesn't fade or transfer when eating or drinking, something that really impressed me. 

Overall I would say this is a perfect product if you want a long wearing gloss product that's highly pigmented and stays put all day. 

Rachie x

2 comments:

  1. This is such a pretty colour I've been dying to get my hands on a few of these!

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you - I love the shade range, I'm going to have to go out an get some more shades :)
    Rachel x

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...