Tuesday, 2 April 2013

N Spa Jojoba and white vanilla foaming bath milk...

I recently reviewed the N-SPA toning mist & I fell in love with the scent so when I was browsing the aisles of Asda the other day I saw this & knew I had to have it! 




Priced at a really reasonable £3.00 and available online here this bath milk is my all time favourite bath product - the smell is incredible, it creates a serious amount of bubbles & I feel like I'm sinking into a fluffy cloud each time I use this product. It instantly relaxes me & it feels like a luxury product - not a product from the local supermarket. 






It not only smells nice but it's really good at moisturising my skin and making it feel soft and smooth. I would 100% reccomend this product as it's essential in making me feel relaxed and sleepy before bed, it's moisturising and leaves my skin feeling so soft. 

Has anyone else tried this product? What did you think?

Rachie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...