Wednesday, 3 April 2013

Bourjois Intuitive Liner...

I have a confession to make... I'm a complete eyeliner clutz! 

Although I love the dramatic look it gives my eyes, I seriously suck at applying it, most of the time I end up re-applying my eye makeup about 6 times because I'm that bad at it! 



I was so excited when I spotted this intuitive eyeliner from bourjois in my local superdrug. Priced at £6.99 it's a good mid-value priced eyeliner, it's not something that I'd ever seen before it's unique in the design that it has three mini felt tip precision liners that you dot along the lash line to create an intense fine thin line that helps to define the eyes and give the effect of longer lashes. 





Its so easy and quick to create a dotted fine line on my lashes, and when I joined the little dots up it's created a lovely thin line that opens up my eyes and makes them look bigger & more awake. Below you can see what the liner looks like on my eyes:


I'm seriously impressed with this liner, its so simple to create a quick, defined line & if I want a more subtle look its great for creating a thin, dotted line along the lashes. 

Has anyone else tried this liner out?

Rachie x

1 comment:

  1. Hello Rachel. I never tried or see anything similar, but the concept is amazing. It looks great on your eyes. It would mean a lot if you follow/check my blog,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...