Wednesday, 20 March 2013

The Girl Behind The Blog #5... I Heart Drugstore Makeup Tag


This is another tag I've seen on youtube and it was originally created by Makeup by Alli. I am a massive fan of drugstore makeup and I really enjoyed watching this tag so I thought I'd get stuck in...


1. What is your favourite drugstore makeup brand overall?
I am a big fan of MUA & Revlon, their product launches & formulations are usually spot on. 

2. What are your favourite face, cheek and lip products?
My favourite face product is Revlon colourstay, a recent discovery of mine! Cheek product is the MUA undress your skin highlighter - its a beautiful pinky champagne highlight that looks stunning on the skin. Mt favourite lip product is the Loreal colour caresse shine stain, it's a lovely colour and lasts forever on the lips!

3. Least favourite product?
I honestly can't pinpoint a product that I don't like, I generally like most drugstore products - the only thing I could think of was the MUA fur effect nails, a great Idea But they just wouldn't work for me!

4. What is the best makeup bargain?
Natural collection lipsticks - they are priced at an unbelievable £1.99 and the colours and formulation is incredible. 

5. What is your favorite underdog product? (Something you love that often gets overlooked?)
The soap and glory solar powder bronzer, it's a mix of a matte & a shimmer and gives a perfect summer glow. 

6. A drugstore product that is overpriced?
Although it's a fantastic product & I love it I wish Revlon Colourstay was cheaper - £13.99 is ridiculously expensive for a drugstore product that gets used up pretty quickly as it doesn't come with a pump.
  
7. Show your best drugstore dupe(s)!!
The best one I can think of I MUA's mosaic blusher in shade 3 - English rose. It is almost an exact dupe for Benefits Sugarbomb and at only £4 it's a much better price. 

8. Drugstore product that isn't worth the hype?
I didn't think the revlon lip butters where worth all the hype that was created, I really liked them but I didn't really get what the fuss was all about, they weren't particularly moisturising and the colour didn't last very long on my lips. 

I hope you enjoyed this tag!
Rachie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...