Wednesday, 13 March 2013

The Girl Behind the Blog #4 - 15 Random Facts About Me...

This is another tag I've seen going around the beauty community on Youtube and thought it seemed like a fun way to let you guys get to know me a bit better....

1. I am obsessed with shows such as the big bang theory - I swear I am a female Sheldon!
2. I am a worrier - it takes a lot for me to relax & new situations scare me a bit. 
3. I started my blog as a way to deal with moving away from all my friends. 
4. I have a bit of a thing for Ed Sheeran.... (that should read a wee bit obsessed) 
5. I'm a complete bookworm, there's nothing I enjoy more than reading a good book!
6. I'm addicted to Cabury's Crispello's - I could eat my weight in them if I could. 
7. I would rather watch Youtube videos than my own TV. 
8. Although I'm a girly girl - I love to play video games.
9. I like to knit (badly)
10. I like nothing more than a nice hot cup of peppermint tea.
11. I separate my food   I can't mix food together - it creeps me out! 
12. My favourite smell is the smell of freshly washed clothes. 
13. Christmas is my favourite time of year.
14. My favourite food is crispy Peking duck & pancakes. 
15. I am very shy - I find it really hard to talk to new people. 

3 comments:

  1. I love big bang theory actually pretty much everything on here is relative to me lol! especially with the video games, youtube, Worrying, food, christmas and shyness lol! xx

    Jamie-Lee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha that's so cool! :) its nice to meet someone so similar minded xx

      Delete
  2. I love that outfit!!
    Much love,
    Wengie
    http://www.wengie.com

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...