This week I'm doing a tag I've seen going round the blogging and youtube world last year, but I came across this on a beautiful life so as usual I'm going to jump right in and get started...
1. How old were you when you started wearing makeup?
I was about 16 I wasn't allowed to wear makeup until I got to this age, so I'm a relatively late starter when it comes to makeup but it's something I've been interested in since the age of about 14.
2. How did you get into makeup?
I developed an interest from reading the beauty section of magazines I read when I was younger, they definatley sparked my interest in makeup and I loved seeing how you can completely transform your look.
3. What are some of your favourite brands?
I'm a big fan of UK budget brand MUA, all their products are generally spot on and high quality. I also love benefit for their boxed powders.
4. What does makeup mean to you?
I love the way make up can show different a different side to my personality, I like the way you can enhance your features with makeup & how it makes me feel good.
5. If you could only wear 4 products on your face what would they be?
Foundation, Eyeliner, Mascara & lip balm - pretty much my daily essentials.
6. What is your favourite thing about makeup?
Its so pretty & it can help give me a confidence boost when I feel a little run down.
7. What do you think about drugstore makeup vs. high end makeup?
I think drugstore products are amazing, brands like MUA, revlon & rimmel are pretty spot on with their product launches, however sometimes its nice to treat yourself to a 'luxury' product (mine is YSL's touche eclat).
8. What is one tip of advice you can give a beginner?
Use a light hand when applying bronzer, I made this mistake when I was younger and ended up with bright orange cheeks! (oops)
9. What is one makeup trend you never understood?
I just don't get bright eyeshadows, they don't suit me - I'm a neutrals girl through & through.
10. What do you think about the beauty community on Youtube?
I love watching youtube videos, they are like my TV - watching beauty videos has given me so many tips on makeup application, I think it's a brilliant thing.