Monday, 4 March 2013

Superdrug Natutrally Radiant Night Cream...


As I have recently mentioned I'm on a bit of a skincare kick at the moment, I really wanted to try out a night cream but as I'm still quite young I didn't want to bust the bank if my skin wasn't going to like it. 

I was really pleased to see the Superdrug naturally radiant renewing night cream on offer in Superdrug for an amazing £2.99 (normal price £5.99). For that price I figured I couldn't really go wrong, now I'm super happy I picked this out as my skin has felt so much better since I started using this product. 


It contains a unique energising complex and is infused with kiwi fruit & mulberry extract, which is supposed to revive the skins radiance and even out skin tone. This has become part of my night time skincare routine and I couldn't do without it - it is a lovely thick consistency that has a lovely herbal scent it applies really nicely and sinks into my skin. I wake up in the morning and my skin feels plump, soft  and smooth. In terms of evening out my skin tone I'm not sure if its made a difference, I have been using this after using my no7 cleansing brush and to be honest I think that has made more of a difference to my skin tone then this product has. Another thing I was impressed with was the fact that although this is a thick, intensive type moisturiser it didn't break me out at all which was a lovely bonus.

Overall, I'm so impressed with this moisturiser, not only is it a bargain it is also such a good product which really makes my skin feel softer and smoother. I'd definatley reccomend checking this out! 

Rachie xxx

2 comments:

  1. I've been looking for a new cream for ages and this seems perfect! thanks for sharing

    Jamie-Lee x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you like it as much as I do! :) xxx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...