Friday, 1 March 2013

Review: Revlon Colourburst Crystal Lilac


I have to admit, I'm more a lipstick kinda girl over glosses but now and then a gloss sucks me right in all because its sooooo pretty. This is definatley one of those glosses. Revlon Colourstay - 002 Crystal Lilac Priced at £7.99 and available at boots & superdrug.



I had never tried a Revlon gloss before but I had heard great things about them and when I spotted this gloss in boots I had to pick it up - It's a lovely mid-toned pink gloss with a beautiful violet shimmer running through it. The packaging is lovely and looks expensive, you get absolutely tonnes of product for the price so this is definatley a winner in my books. 

Here you can see a close up of the applicator, its a decent size and picks up a lot of product, which helps with the application process.



It doesn't feel sticky when on the lips, it's highly pigmented and gives a lovely wash of colour. As you see from the pictures although it gives a lovely pink colour to the lips I don't feel that the lovely violet shimmer transfers to the lips as much as I'd like. Although this is a lovely gloss I wish the colour in the tube payed off as well on the lips. 


I would definatley purchase another shade in the range, and I love this lip gloss for everyday wear, for £7.99 it's not a bad
price as you get a lot of colours in the range and you get loads of product for your money. 

What do you think of the revlon glosses?
Rachie xxx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...