Thursday, 21 March 2013

OOTD Studs & Snoods...



This weekend we're travelling up to my grans in the country for a weekend of walking and fresh air, I thought I'd share with you my travelling outfit as we will spend a loong time in the car...




Top: £16 Next: I love this top for travelling, its light and comfy plus the dipped hem at the back means this top is nice to also wear with leggings. 

Jeans: £18 Next: These basic skinny jeans are a great buy from next, because we will be going on a lot of walks I wanted to bring with me a pair of easy to wash, comfy jeans that still look good at the same time. These jeans from next do the job perfectly. 

Snood: £4 Primark: Another fantastic primark bargain, I love the pattern on this scarf (flowers and butterfly's). Perfect for snuggling up with in the car on a long journey. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi! Lovely blog and great post! I would like to invite you to know my blog, do you like? ;) www.mvesblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I do like your blog! I am now following xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...