Thursday, 28 March 2013

OOTD Lace me up...

 Today I'm wrapping up to avoid this rubbish weather (spring?! what spring?!) I love this jumper and the lace detailing as I feel wrapped up as well as adding a feminine edge to an otherwise baggy sweater. 





Jumper: £15 Miss Selfridge - My ultimate cosy day sweater, I love how it's baggy and built for comfort but still retains a lovely girly edge with the lace detailing on the front. I also wear this jumper on a night out with a plain black bandeau underneath to dress it up. 


Jeans: £19.99 H&M - Paired with my favourite pair of skinnies this outfit is as comfy as it gets. I love the slim fit of these jeans & how they go with pretty much anything.


Rachie x


2 comments:

  1. I used to love H&M skinny jeans but I haven't worn them in such a long time! Might have to check them out next time I'm there,

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. they have a great selection - I'd definatley reccomend them! I love their patterned jeans as well! xx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...