Saturday, 2 March 2013

Nspa Revitalising Vitamin Toning Mist


I love a good bargain, especially when it comes to skincare - Over the past few years I have really got into taking care of my skin and have viably noticed the difference. One of my favourite skincare treats is a toning water - My favourite one to use as part of my evening skincare routine is the Avene Eau Thermale as this is essentially spring water in a cannister but I really like using scented water toning sprays in the morning to wake me up and perk up my mood. I had seen reviews of the Caudile beauty elixir and was interested in making a purchase but the price held me back - £9 for 30ml and almost £35 for a large sized bottle had my purse running for the hills. I was browsing through Asda and saw this little beauty in the skincare section - I wanted to try it out as it seemed like a much cheaper alternative. £3 Asda.




















This stuff smells heavenly, it contains witch hazel & essential oil of neroli and feels amazing on my skin. I typically use this in the morning right after I've cleansed my face and it instantly wakes me up. It says on the packaging that it's supposed to brighten, protect & condition to be honest I don't know how much of these claims it actually lives up to, but what I do know is that it smells amazing, feels lovely & gives me a much needed boost first thing in the morning.

What do you think of water spray toners? Any favourites?
Rachie xxx 

2 comments:

  1. I quite like the Nspa range, though I haven't tried this product. My favourite Toner water is 'breath if fresh air' by Lush xx

    http://beautyqueenuk.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh I've not tried that one before, I'll definatley have a look next time I'm in lush - thank you for the recommendation :) xxx

    ReplyDelete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...