Tuesday, 5 March 2013

NOTD Barry M Textured Nail Effect in Ridley Road...


I saw this new type of nail polish from Barry M in boots last week and was instantly intrigued, I also loved this mint green colour, it really is the perfect spring colour.






Its an almost matte mint green colour which leaves a sand like texture on the nails, two coats was enough to make it opaque and so far it seems to be pretty chip resistant. 
I was worried about the texture snagging on things but because its only slightly raised this hasn't been an issue, I can't wait to try the other colours in the range! Priced at £3.99 and available at boots. 

What do you guys think of the new Barry M range?
Rachie xxx

2 comments:

  1. Love the minty colour, and the effect is stunning! x

    http://thepinksuitcase18.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too :), I think I'm going to try the pink one next xxx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...