Friday, 8 March 2013

NO7 Beautiful Skin Purifying Exfoliator...


Another skincare review today, (I swear I'm becoming obsessed!) this time I'm reviewing the NO7 purifying exfoliator. I picked this up in boots when I had a no7 skincare voucher so I managed to pick this up for £2.95 (usual price £7.95). It's described as a gentle exfoliator which is a clear gel-like consistency with little blue exfoliting beads. 





I wanted to try this out as I have been getting blackheads recently and wanted something that would help keep them at bay. Because I'm already using my no7 cleansing brush as part of my nightly routine I switch it out with this product once a week and I've noticed that this has helped to clear up and brighten my skin - 
when I first started using it I found that it drew out the impurities out of my skin and I did get a few 'break outs' but this settled down after my skin got used to the product. 
It smells good, and my skin feels so soft after using it - although its marketed as a gentle cleanser I have found this to be abrasive enough for my skin and I don't think I'd want to use it more than once a week as this could become a bit too harsh. 

What do you think of this cleanser? 

Rachie xxx
  

2 comments:

  1. I love the No7 skin care range, It's always very gentle x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. me too - I keep stocking up when boots give away the vouchers :) xx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...