Monday, 11 March 2013

MUA Undress Me Too Palette...


I am big fan of a neutral eye, It is without doubt my go to look for both day and night time. I am a massive fan of MUA makeup in general and I adore their eye shadow palettes - cheap, affordable & totally on trend they just seem to get it bang on with every new release. 

Enter the new Undress me too palette (their third neutral palette) at a bargainous £4! I find it incredible that you can get 12 eye shadows for under a fiver that are so on trend and such good quality. 



Top Row: L-R: Naked, Devotion, Shy,
Bottom Row: L-R: Tranquil, Exposed, Reveal
Top Row: L-R: Fiery, Lavish, Dreamy
Bottom Row: L-R: Wink, Obsessed, Corrupt

It comes in a white palette, steering away from the traditional black packaging with a see through flip lid. The palette is a mix of shimmers and matte shades and each of them is lovely. The matte shades are a little less pigmented than the shimmers but overall the pigmentation of these shadows is incredible! They don't feel chalky and they don't crease on me. They are also incredibly long wearing. 
This is the first palette where they have actually named the shades, which is a nice added touch. My favourite shade in the palette is obsessed, a rich chocolate brown with deep purple reflexes, perfect for creating a smoky brown eye look. 




I would completely reccomend this palette, not only is it super cheap you also get the added bonus of these shadows rivalling the quality of high end brands. 

What do you think of this palette? 

Rachie xxx

4 comments:

  1. If there's one thing I always overlooked, it's my eyes. I always left it untouched with make up.
    I love that you have the talent to apply eye shadows.
    And if there's one thing I wanna apply to my eyes it is just a neutral one.
    ♡,
    Riza of Pour L'Instant

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too - I'm a big neutral eyeshadow fan :) xxxx

      Delete
  2. Wow, that sure sounds like an awesome bargain indeed for 12 different shades! I love the neutral colors as well, I don´t think one can ever really go wrong with them :)

    xx

    Daphne

    http://cadadia-esdifrente.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is such good value! I'm always so impressed with mua's palettes xxxx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...