Tuesday, 12 March 2013

MUA Profesional BB Cream...


I've been on the hunt for the perfect light coverage face product for some time now, whilst pursuing the MUA stand in my local superdrug I saw this BB cream and for only £4 I thought I'd pick it up and give it a try.  

Its a multi-purpose product that's supposed to prime, smooth & conceal. It doesn't contain an SPF something which is slightly unusual for a BB cream as they are renowned for being protective of the skin, not including an SPF was a little a odd for me but I guess that's partly how they keep the cost so low. It comes in 5 shades light, light rose, medium, medium rose & dark  I picked up the shade  medium rose which unfortunately is ever so slightly too dark for me but hopefully when I get a bit of a tan in the summer this will match my skin tone better. 






Its surprisingly thick and when blended out onto the skin it evens out my skin tone and hides the redness that I get on my cheeks  the only problem I have is that it is actually so hard to blend, it take a good few minutes for me to actually get an even coverage.

I tried applying this with a standard foundation brush and this make it apply streaky so I tried applying it with my fingers after warming it up on my hand a bit and this was a much better method of applying it. 

I wanted to buy this to wear to work but because I found it quite tricky to apply I haven't really used it! Hopefully I'll get more use out of it when summertime comes. 
I guess the hunt for the perfect light base continues...

what do you think of this BB cream?

Rachie xxxx
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...