Friday, 22 March 2013

Mac Lipstick In Creme Cup...

I felt like a little pick me up so whilst perusing my local mac I spotted this lovely lipstick & decided to trat myself. It's priced at £14.50 and available to buy online here




It's a cremesheen formula which means that it's not too drying on the lips - I find that applying a touch of lip balm beforehand helps this lipstick  apply better. Its described as a blue toned pink but I think its more on the nude side and not to dissimilar to hue also by mac. Below you can see what it looks like on the lips.


I really love this lipstick for a natural day time lip, its not too nude so that it washes me out but gives a nice hint of pink to my lips. It's pretty long wearing, I found I needed to re-apply this after about 3-4 hours depending on whether I'm eating or drinking in the mean time. 
I love mac lipsticks and this is another stunner I'm proud to add to my collection. 

What's your faourite mac lipstick shade?

Rachie x

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty colour, I love my bright and bold lipsticks but this looks so great, perfect nudey colour, I think it would also look fabulous in the summer :)

    Jamie-Lee|Glitter Infatuation Beauty Blog! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I've just started venturing into the world of brighter lipsticks, I'm really liking them! Xxxx

      Delete

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...