Monday, 18 March 2013

Lush Secret Garden Bath Ballistic...

I love nothing more than a nice relaxing soak in the bath and once a week (usually on a Sunday) I will treat myself to a pampering bath. Enter Lush's secret Garden Bath ballistic a pretty green bath ballistic with a hot pink flower on the top. It's a blend of sweet orange, rose absolute & rosewood oils which gives it a lovely floral springtime scent. 



I instantly loved the smell of this bath bomb - the floral scent isn't too overpowering and the hint of orange makes it feel very fresh. It also contains actual flower petals - a lovely surprise! It's a slow fizzing bath ballistic so I popped this in the bath whilst it was running and it created lots of lovely bubbles, an unusual feature as these types of bath products usually just change the bath water colour. In terms of colour change the water went from yellow, to green ending up being a deep forest green colour! 




I found it to be very moisturising and when I got out of the bath my skin felt so soft and smelt lovely! 

What do you think of this Ballistic? 

Rachie x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments make me smile & I read each one, I will always try to reply - please leave links to your blog! xxx

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...